What can we do for multilateral organisations / academia?
Our clients have access to the most comprehensive coverage of greenfield crossborder investment worldwide. fDi markets enables you to:
- Analyse historic and current trends at multiple levels more
- fDi Markets allows you to analyse crossborder investment trends by source, destination, sector, activity and much more. You can analyse trends from global to city level and by cluster, sector, sub-sector and activity. fDi Markets also provides access to over 10 years of data for comparison purposes with up-to-date information added each month. less
- Validate your recommendations and complement your analysis more
- fDi Markets is as a credible source of greenfield FDI information, allowing you to validate your recommendations, complement your own analysis and add independent data to your reports and white papers. less
- Understand a company's crossborder investment strategy more
- fDi Markets has profiled over 60,000 active investors. This allows you to understand how companies are mapping out their activities and value chains globally. You can examine where a company has invested to date; the types of projects they have invested in and any future plans for expansion. less
- Save time and money more
- fDi Markets provides instant access to the most comprehensive and up-to-date database of greenfield FDI projects in the world, saving your team time and money on independent research. less
- Examine motives driving crossborder investment more
- fDi Markets tracks the motives given by a company for selecting a particular location. You can then use this information to understand the key drivers in investment decisions based on actual data from investors. less
For more information on how fDi Markets can help your organisation, contact us.
This is a must-have for an investment promotion agency as it becomes a critical marketing intelligence tool to filter and target investment opportunities at an early phase of investment decision.
Executive Director, Invest in Bogotá
fDi Markets is a valuable source of sector, market and company intelligence for our international investment team and this resource has significantly reduced the time required to conduct FDI project analysis.
Head of International Marketing,
Invest Northern Ireland
I have been very pleased with fDi Markets and view it as truly a unique and indispensable tool. It has been vital in my efforts to analyze investment flows and trends, and I have used it as a basis for advising economic development organizations on targeting efforts.
Deputy Executive Director, SelectUSA
fDi Markets has been an invaluable tool to help the firm understand the greenfield investment patterns of both its clients and other companies operating in our chosen markets...as well as helping us to identify target companies for business development purposes.
Senior Manager, CMS Cameron McKenna LLP
...the FT tools we subscribe to enable us to engage investors on a higher level. We're generating concrete leads now with a much higher hit rate, something we were not able to do before.
Investment Manager, Wesgro