What can we do for companies?
Join a wide variety of companies – ranging from manufacturers to legal firms – that currently subscribe to the service. fDi Markets enables you to:
- Develop new business and increase sales more
- fDi Markets allows you to develop a robust pipeline of potential new clients and receive notifications when companies are planning to open new premises in the markets you serve. You can create and download a list of target companies and identify decision-makers in these organisations. less
- Keep up-to-date with investment news from existing clients more
- Receive instant alerts when an existing client announces a new investment project or an intention to invest. Detailed information is provided including when and where the company is planning to invest, well in advance of the new facility opening. This allows you to contact these organisations early in their supplier selection cycle. less
- Inform your own investment strategy more
- fDi Markets provides access to in-depth information on sectors, sub-sectors and activities which can help you identify opportunities and understand the potential within your market. You can also analyse investment trends at city-level. less
- Understand crossborder investment trends and identify potential new export markets more
- Understand the growth in overseas markets based on the actual size and growth of the greenfield FDI market. You can use the trends analysis to understand the size, potential and composition of markets or sectors. This allows you to realistically assess the attractiveness of a location and uncover new business opportunities. less
- Acquire competitor intelligence more
- Develop a clear understanding of your competitors’ global footprint and keep up-to-date with their foreign investment plans and strategy. less
For more information on how fDi Markets can help your organisation call us on +44 (0)207 775 6667 or email fDiIntelligence@ft.com.
This is a must-have for an investment promotion agency as it becomes a critical marketing intelligence tool to filter and target investment opportunities at an early phase of investment decision.
Executive Director, Invest in Bogotá
fDi Markets is a valuable source of sector, market and company intelligence for our international investment team and this resource has significantly reduced the time required to conduct FDI project analysis.
Head of International Marketing,
Invest Northern Ireland
I have been very pleased with fDi Markets and view it as truly a unique and indispensable tool. It has been vital in my efforts to analyze investment flows and trends, and I have used it as a basis for advising economic development organizations on targeting efforts.
Deputy Executive Director, SelectUSA
fDi Markets has been an invaluable tool to help the firm understand the greenfield investment patterns of both its clients and other companies operating in our chosen markets...as well as helping us to identify target companies for business development purposes.
Senior Manager, CMS Cameron McKenna LLP
…the FT tools we subscribe to enable us to engage investors on a higher level. We’re generating concrete leads now with a much higher hit rate, something we were not able to do before.
Investment Manager, Wesgro