What can we do for consultancies / advisory firms?
Our clients can validate recommendations, complement their own analysis and create white papers based on our content. fDi markets enables you to:
- Keep up-to-date with the latest crossborder investment trends more
- fDi Markets allows you to analyse crossborder investment trends by source, destination, sector, activity and much more. It provides access to over 10 years of data for comparison purposes with up-to-date information added each month. less
- Validate your recommendations and complement your analysis more
- fDi Markets is as a credible source of greenfield FDI information, allowing you to validate your recommendations, complement your own analysis and add independent data to your reports and white papers. less
- Save time and money more
- fDi Markets provides instant access to the most comprehensive and up-to-date database of greenfield FDI projects in the world, saving your team time and money on independent research. less
- Develop new business and increase sales more
- fDi Markets allows you to develop a robust pipeline of potential new clients and receive notifications when companies are planning to open new premises in the markets you serve. You can create and download a list of target companies and identify decision-makers in these organisations. less
- Stay on top of investment news from existing clients more
- Receive instant alerts when an existing client announces a new investment project or an intention to invest. Detailed information is provided including when and where the company is planning to invest, well in advance of the new facility opening. This allows you to contact these organisations early in their supplier selection cycle. less
For more information on how fDi Markets can help your organisation call us on +44 (0)207 775 6667 or email fDiIntelligence@ft.com.
This is a must-have for an investment promotion agency as it becomes a critical marketing intelligence tool to filter and target investment opportunities at an early phase of investment decision.
Executive Director, Invest in Bogotá
fDi Markets is a valuable source of sector, market and company intelligence for our international investment team and this resource has significantly reduced the time required to conduct FDI project analysis.
Head of International Marketing,
Invest Northern Ireland
I have been very pleased with fDi Markets and view it as truly a unique and indispensable tool. It has been vital in my efforts to analyze investment flows and trends, and I have used it as a basis for advising economic development organizations on targeting efforts.
Deputy Executive Director, SelectUSA
fDi Markets has been an invaluable tool to help the firm understand the greenfield investment patterns of both its clients and other companies operating in our chosen markets...as well as helping us to identify target companies for business development purposes.
Senior Manager, CMS Cameron McKenna LLP
…the FT tools we subscribe to enable us to engage investors on a higher level. We’re generating concrete leads now with a much higher hit rate, something we were not able to do before.
Investment Manager, Wesgro