What can we do for investment promotion agencies / economic development organisations?
Join over 150 Governments around the world that currently subscribe to the service. fDi Markets enables you to:
- Improve lead generation / identify target companies more
- fDi Markets allows you to develop a robust pipeline of potential investors within your target sectors and receive instant alerts on companies that are planning to invest abroad. You can create and download a list of target companies and identify decision-makers in these organisations. This allows you to keep close track of investors and uncover new business opportunities. less
- Profile active investors more
- fDi Markets has profiled over 60,000 active investors. This allows you to better understand a company’s crossborder investment strategy: where they have invested to date; the types of projects they have invested in; key contact people within the organisation and any future expansion plans they may have. less
- Develop your investment promotion strategy more
- fDi Markets allows your organisation to develop strategies based on up-to-date data on the actual size and growth of the greenfield FDI market. You can use the trends analysis to understand the size, potential and composition of source markets and sectors. This allows you to identify and prioritise target markets and sectors and to set realistic investment targets for the year ahead. less
- Produce in-depth analysis of key markets and sectors more
- fDi Markets provides in-depth trend analysis of each location and sector your organisation is targeting. Who the key investors are, motives driving investment, key competitors, etc. You can also quickly download trend reports broken down by industry, activity, market or company. less
- Evaluate your performance against competitor and “best in class” locations more
- Using the number and size of projects secured, fDi Markets allows your organisation to track its performance in attracting FDI. You can use this information to benchmark your performance against both competing and “best in class” locations within key sectors and source markets. The tool also provides a breakdown of your market share so you can understand on which areas you are performing strongly and highlight where you can improve. less
- Enhance your marketing & PR more
- Your organisation can use fDi Markets’ data in your press releases and marketing material. This can include updates on the latest projects attracted to your location and rankings comparing your success within key sectors and source markets. less
- Prepare for overseas investment missions more
- You can use fDi Markets to generate a list of target companies to meet with while on overseas investment missions. You can then filter your selection by source city and sector in order to get a highly targeted list of companies and profile each of them before your meetings. less
For more information on how fDi Markets can help your organisation, contact us.
This is a must-have for an investment promotion agency as it becomes a critical marketing intelligence tool to filter and target investment opportunities at an early phase of investment decision.
Executive Director, Invest in Bogotá
fDi Markets is a valuable source of sector, market and company intelligence for our international investment team and this resource has significantly reduced the time required to conduct FDI project analysis.
Head of International Marketing,
Invest Northern Ireland
I have been very pleased with fDi Markets and view it as truly a unique and indispensable tool. It has been vital in my efforts to analyze investment flows and trends, and I have used it as a basis for advising economic development organizations on targeting efforts.
Deputy Executive Director, SelectUSA
fDi Markets has been an invaluable tool to help the firm understand the greenfield investment patterns of both its clients and other companies operating in our chosen markets...as well as helping us to identify target companies for business development purposes.
Senior Manager, CMS Cameron McKenna LLP
...the FT tools we subscribe to enable us to engage investors on a higher level. We're generating concrete leads now with a much higher hit rate, something we were not able to do before.
Investment Manager, Wesgro